Since 1995, Dr. Mary Geldernick has played a significant role in providing health care to the women of New Braunfels and surrounding areas. Dr. Geldernick graduated in 1990 from Texas Tech Health Sciences Center School of Medicine. She then did her Post Graduate Education, Internship and Residency at The Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Geldernick is board certified and a fellow of The American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. She is a member of The American Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Geldernick is a national speaker for Myriad Genetics. Where she shares a passion in educating physicians on hereditary cancer testing and prevention. Dr. Geldernick is very dedicated in meeting her patient’s healthcare needs including screening for hereditary cancers. Dr. Geldernick enjoy’s spending time with family and friends, tango dancing, water skiing, taking her white lab Dali to dog parks and curling up with a good book.
How Can we help you?
Aside from your annual checkup, below are some reasons you may want to schedule an appointment with Dr. Geldernck.
- preventive physicals
- mammogram screening
- hereditary cancer screening
- colorectal cancer screening
- cervical cancer screening
Experiencing changes in your reproductive cycle?
- your first menstrual cycle
- changes in the volume or frequency of menstrual bleeding
- unusual cramping
- pain during urination &/or intercourse
Planning for your pregnancy?
- prenatal care
- genetic testing & screenings
- infertility treatment
- advice on diet
- labor & birthing options
- advice on breast-feeding
- preventing & treating postpartum depression
Are you sexually active?
- safe sex tips
- birth control, contraception, or sterilization
- urinary tract infections
- advice on treating & preventing sexually transmitted infections or HIV
- vaccination against the human papilloma virus
- treatment & prevention of pain during sex
- abnormal vaginal discharge
- Are you experiencing pain or difficulty before or during menstruation?
- irregular or abnormal bleeding
- mood swings
- advice about premenstrual syndrome
- cysts and fibroids
- pelvic support problems
Are you going through, or have you gone through menopause?
- a low libido
- vaginal dryness
- hot flashes
- bone loss
- hormone replacement therapy