We would like to remind you that your safety, the safety of our staff, and the safety of our providers are of the utmost importance. As we continue to navigate COVID, we must remind you of our office policies and ask that you comply.
- Only patients are allowed at the appointments.
- A minor may bring ONE guardian.
- OB patients may bring a support person for the initial appointment and the anatomy sonogram. For all other appointments, you must come alone.
- If you are feeling ill or experiencing COVID symptoms, or been exposed to COVID please reschedule your appointment.
- You will be screened at the check-in window. A NON-VENTED mask is required for entry. If you do not have an appropriate mask, one will be provided.
- Your mask must be worn properly for the duration of your visit. It must cover both your nose and your mouth and fit against the face.
Thank you for your time and attention to these safety guidelines. We appreciate your cooperation during this difficult time.